Thursday, November 6, 2008

NFL Week 10 Picks: Rushed Edition

NFL Week 10 Picks: Rushed Edition
M.D. Wright
11.6.08
11:19 PM

I promise you, I meant to do this earlier, and forgot there was a Thursday game until DK reminded me as he posted his picks earlier.

And I promise ANYONE who doesn't trust me, regardless of what happens in the CLE/DEN game, I was picking CLE all the way. It is 11:19 PM as I type this.

Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns Stadium
Cleveland, Ohio

I think the Browns are scratching and clawing for a boost. Putting Quinn in reeks of desperation for Romeo Crennel. It could backfire, or Quinn could play well. I honestly thought he'd be in the middle, but what do I know? I figured the game would be loosey-goosey and high scoring. I had Cleveland picked in the beginning.

Call:
Denver 41
Cleveland 43
---

The rest of the picks coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Text

MDW