Sunday, November 8, 2009

People & Dependability

People & Dependability
M.D. Wright
11.8.09

What is WITH people nowadays? There was a time that one's word was their bond. Growing up, the older people did what they said they were going to do, when they said they were going to do. That's the way I grew up as well. I know better than to expect EVERYONE to be the same, but dear god with the erosion of morals, standards and other societal institutions that were previously long-standing, it appears that accountability, responsibility, reliability and dependability have gone out the window with them.

I'm still the same reliable and dependable person that I've always been. Unless there are extenuating circumstances that arise and prevent me from doing what I said I would do -- and, if I gave a timeframe with which to do it -- WHEN I said I would do it, I get it done. Why is that so hard nowadays?

Discuss.

No comments:

Text

MDW