Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation & The Thereafter...

Graduation & The Thereafter...
(R. Bonifacio, M.D. Wright)
5.11.09

A friend of mine (and in the future, check the bottom of my posts -- because I will give publishing credit to the people who inspire a blog or who have asked for me to write something that was on their minds and they weren't desirous to write it) suggested I do this, so here goes:

As most of you know, UNC Greensboro graduates this Friday, May 15, 2009 at 10:00 am at the Greensboro Coliseum. For those who have received invitations from me (or my family regarding the BBQ following Commencement) you can ignore this.

I am asking that each of my friends on here donate $10 (or whatever is in your hearts to give) toward my getting back on my feet, paying for exams/application fees and rent, while I continue my career search this summer.

If you decide to do so, my information is as follows:

Michael D. Wright
1212-B Oakland Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27403
336.340.5506
mdwright212@gmail.com

I also have PayPal, but that is a bit too tedious.

Saludos,

MDW

No comments:

Text

MDW